|Boot-able Pen drive|
Using Power ISO Software
- First install Power ISO software.
- Keep the image file of an operating system into your hard disk or anywhere.
- Connect an USB flash drive (Pen Drive).
- Open Power ISO and go to tools and click on Create Bootable USB Drive.
- Select the Image file as Source Image File. Set your USB flash drive (pen drive) as Destination USB Drive and click on Start button. It will take a few minutes.
You required installation CD/DVD or .iso image file of operating system, a flash drive (pen drive), Novicorp Win To Flash software.
If you use installation CD/DVD :
- Open 'Novicorp Win To Flash' folder and click on Win To Flash application software.
- Now click on Task and select Task type.
- Transfer Windows XP/2003 setup to USB drive
- Transfer Windows Vista/2008/7 setup to USB drive
- Select File system to FAT16 LAB. (Note: This will make your pen drive memory half. You could recover it again.)
- Click on Run. Select Windows files source path (CD/DVD source path where installation CD/DVD insert) and USB drive (Pen drive or other USB flash drive path). Now click on Run.
- You would have to install Power ISO or Daemon tools to make a virtual CD drive.
- After install the software, mount the .iso image file.
- Now follow the above steps (using installation CD/DVD) and at last step select Windows file source path as virtual CD drive.
Novicorp Win To Flash software : Download
Now you can use your USB flash drive as like as an optical hard disk drive (CD/DVD).
If you use USB flash drive instead of optical hard disk drive (CD/DVD) you need to change Boot Option from BIOS Setup Utility. From Boot Order option set USB Hard Disk as your 1st choice.
|1st Choice USB Hard Disk|
Video tutorial : Make a bootable USB flash drive using Power ISO